Welcome at Rotary Club Swiss Rotary Foundation
Swiss Rotary Foundation (SRF)
Donate to Rotary projects and programs is even more attractive now!
RSS: Recognized as a nonprofit, tax-deductible organization
The Swiss Rotary Foundation (SRF) makes it possible to claim contributions for tax purposes: donations become even more attractive:
- SRF is an organization supervised and controlled by the Swiss Federal Supervisory Authority for Foundations.
- The non-profit status and thus the tax deduction entitlement are recognised.
- All Foundation bodies work on a voluntary basis, 100% of donations go to international and national projects and programs of Rotary and the Rotary Foundation.
- Rotarians from Switzerland and Liechtenstein are available as contact persons for the authorities, donors, and recipients of contributions.
The Rotary Foundation Switzerland complements the clubs' charitable funds and foundations.
Purpose of the Rotary Foundation
The purpose of the Foundation is to support Rotary's recognized service activities and thus contribute to international understanding, goodwill, and peace.
It provides financial support for
- The Foundation's various Rotary International funds and projects in the areas of known focus.
- Nonprofit Foundation programs such as Polio Plus, Peace Centers, etc.
- Projects of Rotary Switzerland-Liechtenstein, Rotaract, Actiongroups (e.g. RFPD) and other Rotary organizations.
The Foundation observes the following principles:
- Transparency and efficiency
- Grant contributions based on clear criteria, based on The Rotary Foundation's goals and sustainability requirements.
- Consideration of the will of the donors within the framework of the foundation's purpose.
Benefizkonzert Rotary Stiftung SchweizSun, 15-03-2020 / District 1980
Konzertkarten kaufen: Luzerner Sinfonieorchester KKL Luzern Programm: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 – 1791) «Ch’io mi scordi ...